No matter if you are flying on a domestic or international flight, choosing to fly on business class with a major air company will guarantee you an amazing flying experience.
Business class is simply the shortest path to an enhanced air travel experience. Business class lounges are designed to make you feel special and offer you everything you need to unwind before your flight surrounded by a peaceful and cozy environment.
Business class offers you ultimate comfort and services of high quality. You will never go wrong with booking a business class flight ticket. It gives you the option to enjoy premium lounge experience.
Besides a dedicated check-in desk, priority boarding line, priority baggage handling and upgraded lie-flat seats, business class flights offer you different perks that aren’t limited only to free Wi-Fi, dedicated check-in desk, free newspapers and magazines.
Business class lounges offer you high quality services and amenities that can help you survive even the longest flight in an enjoyable way. A business class lounge is the perfect spot to relax, enjoy fine dining or get some work done during your short stopover.
All business class passengers and members of airline loyalty programs get exclusive access to lounges at the airport they are departing from.
Alitalia (also called Società Aerea Italiana S.p.A.) is Italy’s flagship carrier and largest airline of the country. It’s headquartered in Fiumicino, Rome. The airline’s major hub is Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport.
Besides flights to Italy and Rome the airline offers also flights to :
- Abu Dhabi
- St. Petersburg
Alitalia is one of the world’s major airlines that offers you business class flights. Business class cabin available on the airline’s Airbus A320.
Alitalia owns a fleet of Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Airbus A330-200, and Boeing 777-200ER aircraft. This air carrier operates flights to more than 34 scheduled domestic, European and intercontinental destinations.
The airline operates flights from its main hub at Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport in Rome. Rome Airport is one of the airline’s major hubs.
Alitalia is a full member of SkyTeam alliance and it takes part in codeshare agreements with 42 airlines. The airline ranked as the twelfth largest airline in Europe in 2018.
This air company offers many business and first class lounges all over the world.
Alitalia’s premium lounge locations:
- BOLOGNA (Guglielmo Marconi) -Marconi Business Lounge
- FLORENCE (Firenze-Peretola) -Sala Masaccio
- GENOA (Cristoforo Colombo)-Sala Genova Lounge
- OLBIA (Costa Smeralda) -Club Lounge
- PALERMO (Falcone-Borsellino) – Sala Vip Gesap
- PISA (Galileo Galilei) -Galilei
- TURIN (Turin-Caselle) -Piemonte Lounge
- VERONA (Valerio Catullo) -Vip Lounge Catullo
- AMSTERDAM (Amsterdam Schiphol) -Crown Lounge
- ATHENS (Athens International) – Goldair CIP Lounge
- BERLIN (Berlin Tegel) -AF Lounge
- BRUSSELS (Brussels) -Diamond Lounge
- BARCELONA (Barcelona–El Prat) – Pau Casal
- BEIJING (Beijing Capital international) – BGS Premier Lounge
- BELGRADE (Belgrade Nikola Tesla) -Dufry Business Lounge
- CAIRO (Cairo International Airport) -Cairo Airport Company
- GENEVA (Geneva) – Skyview Lounge
- MALTA (Malta International) – La Vallette Lounge
- MUNICH (Munich) – Air France KLM Lounge
- NICE (Nice Côte d’Azur International) – Cap Ferrat, Cap
- BUCHAREST (Henri Coandă International) -Salon Business
- BUDAPEST (Budapest Ferenc Liszt International) -Sky Court Lounge
- CHICAGO (O’Hare International) – Air France/KLM Skyteam Lounge
- MEXICO CITY (Mexico City International) – Grand Lounge elite (GLE)
- COPENHAGEN (Copenhagen) – Aviator Lounge
- DÜSSELDORF (Düsseldorf) – Hugo Junkers
- FRANKFURT (Frankfurt) – Luxx Lounge
- GENEVA(Geneva) – Skyview Lounge
- ISTANBUL (Istanbul Atatürk) -SkyTeam Lounge
- KIEV (Kiev Zhulhan)-Business Lounge
- LONDON (Heathrow) – SkyTeam Lounge
- LOS ANGELES (Los Angeles International) – Korean Airlines Skyteam lounge
- MADRID (Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas) -Lounge Alcalá, Lounge Puerta del Sol
- MALTA (Malta International) -La Vallette Lounge
- MARSEILLE (Marseille Provence) -Salon Cézanne
- MIAMI (Miami International) -Delta Sky Lounge
- MUNICH -Air France KLM Lounge
- MOSCOW (Sheremetyevo International) – Gallery Lounge
- NICE (Nice Côte d’Azur International)-Cap Ferrat, Cap D’Antibes
- PARIS (Charles de Gaulle) -Salon Air France ; (Orly) – Premium Traveller Lounge
- PRAGUE (Václav Havel Prague) -Erste Premier
- RIO DE JANEIRO (Antonio Carlos Jobim International) – GOL Vip Lounge
- SÃO PAULO (Guarulhos International) -Executive Lounge
- SEOUL (Incheon International) – Korean air lounge
- TIRANA (Tirana International Nënë Tereza) -Air Lounge
- TOKYO (Narita International)-Sky Club
- TORONTO (Toronto Pearson International)-KLM Lounge
- VALENCIA (Valencia) -Joan Olivert
- WARSAW (Warsaw Chopin)-Fantazja, Preludium, Bolero
- WASHINGTON (Dulles International) -Turkish Airlines Lounge
- ZURICH (Zürich)-Aspire Lounge
All flights to the U.S operated by Alitalia depart from the airport’s “G” concourse. You will find the check-in hall for business class in the spacious Terminal 1 that offers a landside lounge.
The departure hall features different convenient facilities designed for Alitalia premium passengers which you should not miss to visit, if you are flying with this airline.
Cassa Alitalia business class lounges
Cassa Alitalia Piazza Venezia lounge
The airline has recently renovated its premium lounges. Alitalia’s business class lounge is named Casa Alitalia and it’s available at different locations around the world. Some of the airline’s popular lounges are Cassa Alitalia Piazza Navona and Cassa Alitalia Piazza Venezia.
Cassa Alitalia Piazza Venezia business class lounge is located airside in concourse D on the top floor of Rome Fiumicino-Barcelona airport.
If you visit this lounge you will get an idea of Italian-style hospitality and you will feel special.
As a business class passenger you can either check in at the airport’s check-in hall or inside the business class lounge after entering. The check-in desks inside the lounge are located close to the reception desk.
Cassa Alitalia Piazza Venezia is a small lounge but it offers a cozy and convenient Italian-style original interior that gives a feeling of privacy and comfort. The main lounge space has a low ceiling and the lounge’s seating areas, the bar area and food stations are connected with narrow corridors.
At this business lounge you will find different types of seating and furniture from finest Italian brands. The lounge’s interior includes high-top chairs and tables located at the bar area.
The lounge’s main seating area features cafe/restaurant style chairs and tables as well as a high number of low lounge chairs with a wide design that offers maximum space and comfort. The seats also have individual small side tables and lamps.
The lounge’s interior has a sufficient amount of natural light thanks to its many large windows that offer plenty of tarmac views.
This lounge offers to its business class guests a variety of delicious meal options which can be found at the buffet zone.
Here you will find a buffet offering :
- pasta dishes
- fine selection of sliced meats
- rice dishes
- pasta salads
- authentic Italian pizza squares
- sandwiches and wraps
- potato fries
- a variety of light snacks
- fresh fruit
- sliced cheese
- packaged nuts
- muffins and other desserts
The lounge has a separate dining area where you can enjoy your pre-flight meal as well as a smoking room divided by glass from the rest of the lounge.
The lounge’s visitors can also enjoy a live cooking show during their stay. At the live cooking area you can taste traditional Italian specialty dishes that include – pasta, pizza and also vegetarian and gluten-free modern Italian dishes with fresh ingredients.
Cassa Alitalia Piazza Venezia offers a catering service to those of you who want to experience true Italian culinary masterpieces as well as premium quality Italian wine and champagne. The lounge’s catering service offers you exclusive Lavazza coffee blends and premium champagne such as Cantine Ferrari.
The lounge’s espresso bar is the perfect place to grab a freshly brewed Barista-style coffee or tea before your flight.
The lounge has a manned bar offering a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, popular international cocktails such as Mojito, Moscow Mule and Spritz Veneziano, premium wine brands.
Business class guests can choose from San Pellegrino sparkling water, carbonated soft drinks, fruit juice. Those passengers who are in a hurry can choose their drink from the self-serve stations throughout the lounge.
Another convenient feature of Cassa Alitalia Piazza Venezia are private shower suites. At the shower area each business class passenger gets a fresh set of towels and luxury wellness products.
Cassa Alitalia Piazza Venezia lounge offers those travelers who fly with their families a teen area that features different video games, comfortable couches, chairs with tables.
Alitalia Giotto business class lounge
Alitalia Giotto Lounge is available at Rome airport. This business class lounge is located in the middle of the “G” concourse on the Terminal’s lower level. Alitalia Giotto Lounge and Le Anfore Priority Pass/contract lounge have one and the same entrance.
Although it’s small in size, this lounge features a cozy and stylish lounge interior with an original décor and comfortable seating.
There are different types of seats at this lounge and some are divided by transparent orange panels for extra privacy- plush sofas, leather seats, lounge chairs. Some of the seats have additional side tables suitable for dining or working.
If you are craving a refreshing drink or a nice cup of coffee before your flight, visit the lounge’s staffed bar zone and espresso bar with the name Pilot’s Bar. There are also light snacks such as finger sandwiches and cold Italian snacks you can choose from, if you need some food on-the-go.
The bar offers a variety of drinks-bottled water, spirit drinks, alcoholic drinks, cocktails, a fine selection of wines such as Prosecco.
At the lounge’s buffet area you will find different types of delicious meals prepared in Italian culinary style. The lounge features a business center with individual computer desks and a TV area.